Here is how the Automotive Advertising Network works...
- Dealerships pay a small membership fee to join the Automotive
- Member Dealer's inventory is promoted on search engines through
CarDealerSale.com and hundreds of regional and local websites.
- Members use the networks tools to promote their inventory on the
most popular search engines, social media sites like Facebook, blogs and
- Members receive unlimited leads from ready-to-buy consumers who are
actively searching for a vehicle in their market.
- Members have access to our national automotive press release
publishing network to advertise their sales, promotion and build brand
- Members can submit banner ads and press releases to be distributed
throughout the network.
- Members also receive automotive
service leads from local consumers
looking for oil changes, brakes and regular maintenance of their cars,
trucks and SUV's.
Participating dealers are using the Automotive Advertising Network to
generate more leads and sales for a lot less money and they can measure
everything they spend.
The AAN places your cars for sale
in front of consumers on the most popular search engines, for national, regional and local search phrases.
Call Us Anytime 732-450-8222
The Automotive Advertising Network promotes member dealer's inventory
nationally through websites like CarDealerSale.com
in addition to hundreds of regional and local websites that are strategically
positioned on top of the search engines for the most popular national,
regional and local search phrases.
Car dealers and
Automotive Advertising Agencies have commented that the AAN is
exactly what they have been looking for; cost effective digital
marketing strategies to compete against larger national lead